- Land Size: 1734 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 1926
About this listing
Its elevated vantage and northeasterly aspect fill the home with beautiful natural light while soaring ceilings and leadlight detailing pay homage to its Art Deco era heritage. Staged over three levels, it offers three separate living spaces, a modern granite-topped kitchen, striking new family bathroom and 5-bedroom accommodation topped by a stunning parents' retreat.
Step out to the alfresco terrace where the spectacular scenery, leafy vistas and cinematic city views that sparkle by night are best enjoyed. This sweet spot makes it difficult to imagine having your morning coffee or afternoon aperitif anywhere else.
Cocooned in established gardens with a variety of fruit trees promising the urban grower a good yield, this unique property is ready to love now but also offers the exciting opportunity to add further value. Thanks to the generosity of the land and secondary frontage to Curzon Road, there is potential for subdivision.
Perfectly placed with easy access to boutique shops and cafes, Ritchies IGA and sought-after New Lambton Public school, this substantial home will appeal to families and medical staff from nearby John Hunter Hospital.
- Two separate titles, also known as 18 Curzon Road
- Detached triple garage with two auto doors plus additional driveway parking
- Ducted air-conditioning and a working fire provide climate control
- Granite-topped island kitchen with Ilve gas stove and Miele dishwasher
- New bathroom designed and built by award-winning Evolve Architectural Builder
- Built-in robes designed and installed by KBM Projects
- Lower level rumpus with new wine cellar; Alarm system
- Walking distance to New Lambton's coveted school, trendy cafes and boutique shopping
- Footsteps from the beauty of Blackbutt Reserve
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.