- Land Size: 729 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Tiled floors, fresh neutral décor and automatic blinds complement stone surfaces and eye-catching pops of colour with zoned ducted air conditioning for year-round climate control. The eye-catching stone kitchen commands the hub of the home with a suite of Smeg appliances, a custom splashback and true butler's pantry, while the five bedrooms - four upstairs, one down (currently configured as an executive home office) - are complemented by three bathrooms, the pick being the stunning master ensuite where a double shower, deep bath and twin vanities come together in a display of stylish design and marble feature tiles add an extra level of luxury.
Living at Sanctuary View Estate you and your family will have instant access to sporting fields, children's playgrounds, a child care centre, on-site medical centre and community centre as well as being a short stroll from highly regarded Bishop Tyrrell Anglican college. Cafes, a choice of primary schools, major supermarkets and speciality shops are all nearby. Newcastle CBD and beaches are just 25 minutes away as well as easy access to the freeway and Hunter Expressway.
- Four-year-old double storey home built by Masterton
- Home theatre room with mood lighting, relaxed open plan living and upper level rumpus allows the whole family space to live, relax and entertain
- Island kitchen with Smeg gas stove, dishwasher and butler's pantry with wine fridge
- Caesarstone surfaces to kitchen, all three bathrooms and laundry
- Ground floor office/study served by third bathroom - ideal as guest accommodation
- Solar hot water; back to base alarm system; ducted vacuuming; ducted a/c
- Double auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
- 1600m from Fletcher shopping village and 1200m to Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.