- Floor Area: 428 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Behind a rendered brick and tile facade step into a versatile sunroom and inside to a delightful home where fresh new décor and timber floors create a warm and welcoming vibe and leadlight windows and ornate ceilings add charm and character. Ideal for a growing family, there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the ground floor and a sought-after second living space anchoring two further bedrooms and a third bathroom upstairs. A separate kitchen/dining area featuring stainless steel appliances and stone benches opens to the sunny deck, professionally landscaped garden and double garage.
Just 1km from beautiful Bar Beach and surrounded by some of the city's most sought-after schools, the location is hard to beat. An early morning swim or surf, a quick CBD commute, breakfast, lunch or dinner at a popular eatery or a spot of retail therapy are just some of the lifestyle benefits that come as part of the package.
- Double storey brick and tile home on 528sqm block
- Spacious lounge room with gas fire providing winter warmth and ornate ceiling and leadlight window adding charm
- Dining and kitchen appointed with A/C, electric cooking and Miele dishwasher
- All-weather deck for alfresco dining and relaxation
- Upper level family room, two bedrooms and bathroom is an ideal teen retreat
- Stroll to Bar Beach and coffee, lunch or dinner in The Junction or Darby Street
- In catchment for The Junction Public and Newcastle High schools
- 260m from St Joseph's Primary and 350m from Newcastle Grammar Park campus
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.